Database Pros is not affiliated with the organization posting this news item and does necessarily not endorse the products or services mentioned.
If you have a question about a news item, please contact the company who posted the press release.
News Main Menu
Productive Computing Releases Exchange Manipulator Server Edition Plug-in for Exchange Web Services
San Diego, CA - July 21, 2017 - Productive Computing, Inc., a Platinum member of the FileMaker® Business Alliance, is proud to announce the release of the Exchange Manipulator SE (Server Edition) plug-in for Exchange Web Services. This server-side plug-in connects FileMaker directly to Microsoft Exchange Web Services, allowing users to push and pull Contact, Calendar, Task, Mail and Note data from an Exchange mailbox or with public and shared folders in an Exchange environment.
"By utilizing FileMaker Server and “perform script on server” to handle the processing, users can shuffle data back and forth to Exchange using FileMaker Pro, Go, or WebDirect. Server-side plug-ins allow users to truly capitalize on FileMaker's platform versatility and flexible deployment for their apps. For the first time ever, FileMaker Server can talk directly to an Exchange server (without requiring Outlook) and you can queue up dozens of requests to process in the background in seconds." Marc Larochelle, Chief Executive Officer, Productive Computing, Inc.
The Exchange Manipulator SE plug-in is confirmed compatible with FileMaker Server 14-16, Windows Server 2012 and 2016, Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and 2016, and Microsoft 365 Hosted Exchange. This release also features new client and server-side demo files and a new Developer's Guide, Functions Guide, and Migration Guide for assistance integrating the plug-in. Scripting changes are required for those interested in migrating from using Outlook Manipulator to using Exchange Manipulator SE.
Key features of Exchange Manipulator SE:
· Import and parse emails from Exchange into FileMaker to create a complete archive of all email correspondence
· Send plain text or HTML formatted emails with multiple attachments from FileMaker
· Having your FileMaker data in Exchange allows all Exchange connected devices access to that data
· Send official Exchange meeting requests and cancellations directly from FileMaker
· Accept, decline, and tentatively accept meeting Exchange invitations
· Push or pull tasks and notes between FileMaker and Exchange
· Set due dates for tasks and mark tasks as complete
· Get and set contact images
· Push and pull information from any device using FileMaker Pro, Go, and WebDirect
· Send email "On Behalf of" or "From" another user in the Exchange environment
· Save messages as .eml files (allows you to archive your email in a FileMaker container or elsewhere)
· Send official Exchange meeting requests to required and optional attendees
· Set reminder rules to utilize the pop-up reminders within your chosen calendar application
Benefits of a Server license include:
· Added convenience of installing the server plug-in on one machine
· Unlimited users on one server
· Ability to automatically update changes to users' Exchange mailboxes using FileMaker Server's scripting engine
· Communicate directly to Exchange without requiring Outlook
·Communicate directly to any Exchange mailbox
The Exchange Manipulator SE plug-in is available for an annual price of $3,000 for a Server license. The Server license includes a free copy of the client-side plug-in for development and authentication purposes. For more information on the Exchange Manipulator SE plug-in and to download a demo, visit www.exchangemanipulator.com or call 760-510-1200.
FileMaker Pro Support and Plug-in Integration:
Do you have database enhancements you would like to have programmed? Want help getting a plug-in professionally installed into your FileMaker solution? We can help!
The process is easy - complete our online Request For Quote form (RFQ) or call us directly at (760) 510-1200 and one of our certified developers can work with you on improving your solution today.
About Productive Computing, Inc.
Since 1996, Productive Computing, Inc. has been helping its customers become more efficient and profitable by implementing custom software solutions using FileMaker Pro. Utilizing FileMaker Pro as a rapid application development tool, their certified FileMaker developers can create custom applications that a business can run on their Windows or Macintosh desktop computers, in a web browser, on an iPad or iPhone or shared simultaneously on all of these platforms.
Productive Computing, Inc. also produces Core4 CRM and Core5 Starter Edition, two off-the-shelf productivity solutions designed to automate your workflow, as well as a suite of FileMaker Pro plug-ins that allow FileMaker Pro to integrate with third party applications including Outlook, QuickBooks, Apple Contacts and Calendar, PDF forms, digital signatures, and biometric fingerprint scanners.
In addition, Productive Computing, Inc. is a full-service FileMaker Pro hosting company. FileMaker hosting services allow customers to host their own FileMaker Pro solutions on Productive Computing servers in the cloud instead of purchasing and supporting the necessary server infrastructure themselves. These same servers also provide the infrastructure for customers who would prefer to subscribe to Productive Computing's Core4, Core5, or Vessel Service Solutions under a SaaS (Software as a Service) pricing model.
Productive Computing, Inc. is one of only a few companies in the United States to have earned the highly respected Platinum level membership within the FileMaker Business Alliance and recently won the exclusive FileMaker Business Alliance Partner of the Year award.
Productive Computing, Inc.
950 Boardwalk, Suite 205
San Marcos, CA 92078
Productive Computing, Inc.
# # #
If you have issue with the content of one of the news items posted here, feel free to voice your concerns to email@example.com.
Please limit feedback to improper content. Do not include your opinions about a product. Thanks for your understanding.