Database Pros is not affiliated with the organization posting this news item and does necessarily not endorse the products or services mentioned.
If you have a question about a news item, please contact the company who posted the press release.
News Main Menu
Databuzz releases fmESignature Link (DocuSign Edition) – Integrate FileMaker Pro and DocuSign
Sydney, Australia - June 04, 2019 - Databuzz today announced fmESignature Link (DocuSign Edition), a FileMaker solution that integrates with the DocuSign eSignature platform.
fmESignature Link (DocuSign Edition) is a FileMaker solution that integrates between FileMaker Pro and DocuSign. DocuSign is one of the most popular electronic signature platforms and helps organisations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act-on, and manage agreements and allows users to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time.
fmESignature Link (DocuSign Edition) allows you to quickly send electronic signature requests and download the signed version of the document into FileMaker at the click of a button. fmESignature Link (DocuSign Edition) is completely unlocked allowing you to integrate it into your existing FileMaker solutions. You can copy and paste examples showing you how to authenticate with the DocuSign API and send signing requests and more at the click of a button.
fmESignature Link (DocuSign Edition) features include:
- works with FileMaker Pro 16 or later
- uses all native FileMaker scripts and functions (no plug-ins required)
- completely unlocked for you to integrate into your own FileMaker solution
- can be hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server
- works with Macintosh and Windows
"Many of our customers use the FileMaker Platform to run their business and DocuSign for electronic document signing," said Andrew Duncan, CEO of Databuzz. "With fmESignature Link (DocuSign Edition) you can send document signing requests and downloaded completed documents from DocuSign at the click of a button, without having to give users direct access to your DocuSign account."
fmESignature Link (DocuSign Edition) includes examples for the following DocuSign features:
- Send Document Signing Requests: you can use fmESignature Link to send documents that are generated dynamically from a FileMaker layout, from a PDF file stored in a FileMaker container field, or using a DocuSign Template (including support for multiple recipients and roles)
- Check Status: check the Status of Sent Requests at the click of a button
- Download Completed/Signed PDFs: download the completed PDF file into FileMaker at the
click of a button
- Download Form Data: download any associated Form Data back into FileMaker at the click
of a button
- Support for Webhooks: have completed PDFs pushed automatically to FileMaker within
seconds of being completed (requires FileMaker Server and PHP Custom Web Publishing)
- Support for FileMaker Server Schedules: setup schedules to poll DocuSign every 20 minutes
for any new completed agreements (requires FileMaker Server and PHP Custom Web Publishing)
- Testing Sandbox support: dynamically switch between the DocuSign Sandbox test environment and the live production environment. You can perform all required tests in the free Sandbox account before switching to your live production account
Availability, Pricing, and Compatibility
fmESignature Link is available in a number of licenses: Company, Product (Vertical Solution) and Developer. It is available now from the Databuzz website at https://www.databuzz.com.au/fmesignature-link-docusign-edition/. Company Licenses start at AUD $795.00. fmESignature Link (DocuSign Edition) requires FileMaker Pro v16 or later and a DocuSign account with API access.
Phone: +61 418 468 103
About Databuzz: Databuzz is a long-standing member of the FileMaker Business Alliance. We have been developing and deploying FileMaker solutions for clients in Australia and internationally since 1999. Our clients are individuals, small-medium businesses, government agencies and multi-national corporations. Databuzz was founded by Andrew Duncan, a Certified FileMaker 17 Developer. For more information please visit our website at https://www.databuzz.com.au.
FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
If you have issue with the content of one of the news items posted here, feel free to voice your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please limit feedback to improper content. Do not include your opinions about a product. Thanks for your understanding.