Database Pros is not affiliated with the organization posting this news item and does necessarily not endorse the products or services mentioned.
If you have a question about a news item, please contact the company who posted the press release.
November 21, 2019 - X2max Software is pleased to announce the release of xmCHART 5.0.2
What is xmCHART:
xmCHART is a comprehensive charting and drawing plug-in for FileMaker.
What can xmCHART do for you:
- Adjust your drawing by using xmCHART's built-in scripting language.
- Update charting values and drawing components dynamically.
- Enhance your diagrams by adding texts and images.
- Add trend lines, moving averages and error bars to your charts.
- Create advanced charts by overlaying and combining diagrams.
- Arrange arbitrarily texts, graphics and charts all within one drawing.
- Import and export high-resolution bitmap images in different image formats.
- Get the cursor position and launch a FileMaker script.
- Produce resolution-independent PDF and SVG images for publication or web use.
- Combine barcodes with texts, images and diagrams.
- Create high quality PDF drawings in FileMaker Runtime solutions.
- Concurrency (multi-threading) related crash fixed (Windows).
- Label format bug in combination with running totals fixed (all platforms).
- Issue with stroke color gradient fixed (macOS).
- Fixed a bug in combination with PNG images which may cause a crash (macOS).
- Crash due to an empty chart data series fixed (all platforms).
- Wrong positioning of elements within successive views fixed (all platforms).
- Function ChartDataRead(): Bug messing up imported values fixed (all platforms).
- Function BarcodeQR(): Bug producing garbage characters fixed. (all platforms).
- Function LabelBackgroundOptions(): Fixed a bug which may cause a crash (all platforms).
- Function DropLineReferenceLine(): Wrong line position fixed (all platforms).
- Function SaveAsPDFFile(): Memory leakage fixed (Windows).
- Function AddArrowExt(): Shadow clipping bug fixed (Linux).
- Speed improvement due to optimizing text rendering (Linux).
- Tables: Custom column width bug fixed (all platforms).
- Tables: Missing last cell if empty fixed (all platforms).
- Tables: Cells with styled text is now working properly (all platforms).
- Tags: Fine tune positions and alignments of tag elements (all platforms).
- xmCHART 5.0.2 made more backward compatible with older xmCHART versions (all platforms).
- xmCHART 5 Quick Reference.app: Improved support for the dark mode in macOS Mojave and later.
- Reworked gallery database.
- Ready for FileMaker 18, FileMaker 18 Server, FileMaker WebDirect
A fully functional demo version of xmCHART 5.0.2 is available for downloading at:
Upgrade to xmCHART 5.0.2:
The xmCHART 5.0.2 upgrade is free to all xmCHART 5.0 customers.
All customers who have purchased xmCHART 4.0 after January 1, 2018 get xmCHART 5.0.2 for free.
All other customers can upgrade to version 5.0.2 at a discounted price.
- FileMaker Pro 16 or higher.
- macOS 10.11 (El Capitan) or higher, Windows 7 or higher.
If you have issue with the content of one of the news items posted here, feel free to voice your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please limit feedback to improper content. Do not include your opinions about a product. Thanks for your understanding.