Database Pros is not affiliated with the organization posting this news item and does necessarily not endorse the products or services mentioned.
If you have a question about a news item, please contact the company who posted the press release.
News Main Menu
Databuzz releases fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) v1.4 – Now Runs Natively on FileMaker 18 Platform
Sydney, Australia - December 19, 2019 - Databuzz today announced fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) v1.4, a major update to their FileMaker solution that integrates the FileMaker platform with the MYOB AccountRight Accounting Software (Australia and New Zealand versions).
fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) v1.4 now runs natively on the FileMaker 16 or higher platforms, including FileMaker Pro, FileMaker Go and FileMaker Server without requiring a FileMaker plug-in. It also includes examples for downloading and uploading Timesheets and downloading Payroll Categories.
fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) allows you to upload and download data between your FileMaker solution and MYOB AccountRight, the powerful accounting software with business management capabilities that allows you to work off or online. fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) removes double data entry and human errors saving your company significant time, money and hassle by automating the exchange of data between FileMaker and MYOB AccountRight.
fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) is completely unlocked allowing you to integrate it into your FileMaker solution. You can copy and paste examples showing you how to authenticate with the MYOB AccountRight API and upload Contacts, Invoices, Payments and more at the click of a button.
fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) features include:
- works with FileMaker Pro v12 or later
- completely unlocked for you to integrate into your own FileMaker solution
- can be hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server
- works with Macintosh and Windows
- works with MYOB AccountRight running in the Cloud or on the Desktop (online and offline)
- works with MYOB AccountRight Live 2013 or later (Australia and New Zealand versions)
"The FileMaker 16 platform included many new features, including support for working with JSON data and being able to specify cURL options," said Andrew Duncan, CEO of Databuzz. "We’ve updated fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) to use these new features so it now runs natively without requiring a plug-in on the FileMaker 16 and higher platforms, including FileMaker Go and FileMaker Server. We’ve seen improvements of up to 35% when running the native scripts and functions compared with the plug-in versions."
fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) includes examples for the following MYOB AccountRight API endpoints:
- Company Files: select from all available MYOB AccountRight Company Files that you have access to
- Contacts: download and upload Contacts (Customers and Suppliers)
- Invoices: download and upload Invoices (including Invoice line items)
- Items (Products): download and upload Items (Products price list)
- Payments: download and upload Payments against an Invoice
- Employees: download and upload Employees
- Timesheets: download and upload Timesheets
- Account Codes: download Account Codes from MYOB AccountRight
- Tax Codes: download Tax Codes from MYOB AccountRight
- Categories: download Categories from MYOB AccountRight
Availability, Pricing, and Compatibility
fmAccounting Link is available in a number of licenses: Company, Vertical Solution and Developer. It is available now from the Databuzz website at https://www.databuzz.com.au/. Company Licenses start at AUD $495.00. fmAccounting Link (MYOB AccountRight Edition) requires FileMaker Pro v12 or later.
Phone: +61 418 468 103
About Databuzz: Databuzz is a long-standing member of the FileMaker Business Alliance. We have been developing and deploying FileMaker solutions for clients in Australia and internationally since 1999. Our clients are individuals, small-medium businesses, government agencies and multi-national corporations. Databuzz was founded by Andrew Duncan, a Certified FileMaker 18 Developer. For more information please visit our website at https://www.databuzz.com.au.
FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
If you have issue with the content of one of the news items posted here, feel free to voice your concerns to email@example.com.
Please limit feedback to improper content. Do not include your opinions about a product. Thanks for your understanding.