Database Pros is not affiliated with the organization posting this news item and does necessarily not endorse the products or services mentioned.
If you have a question about a news item, please contact the company who posted the press release.
News Main Menu
Databuzz releases fmMMS – Send and Receive MMS Messages from the Claris FileMaker Platform
Sydney, Australia - September 15, 2020 - Databuzz today announced fmMMS, a FileMaker solution that lets you send and receive MMS messages from the FileMaker Platform.
fmMMS allows you to send MMS (Multimedia Messaging Service) messages from the FileMaker Platform to almost any mobile phone in the world via one of the supported MMS Gateways, reaching over 1,000 mobile networks in more than 220 countries. MMS allows you to add any kind of multimedia content to your messages, such as images, QR codes, audio and video which are sent directly to the recipient’s phone.
MMS is perfect for sending promotional messages about new products or services, coupons or special offers, special event invitations, tickets (including QR codes) and real estate property information. With MMS you get the benefits of SMS such as high open rates compared to email, with the ability to add multimedia content to your messages, add a Subject line to act like a message headline and increase the amount of text you can send. MMS messages appear more visually appealing to the recipient and can lead to higher engagement with your customers*.
fmMMS features include:
- works with FileMaker Pro 16 or later
- uses all native FileMaker scripts and functions (no plug-ins required)
- completely unlocked for you to integrate into your own FileMaker solution
- can be hosted by FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Server
- works with Macintosh and Windows
"We've been helping customers integrate SMS with their FileMaker solutions for over 20 years and have had many requests for MMS integration," said Andrew Duncan, CEO of Databuzz. "We’ve made fmMMS as easy to use and integrate as fmSMS – we can’t wait to see how our customers use fmMMS."
fmMMS supports multiple MMS Gateways internationally and supports the following features*:
- Send single and bulk MMS messages (messages are typically delivered in under 15 seconds)
- 2 Way MMS - allow recipients to reply to messages and have them appear in fmMMS
- Works with multiple MMS Gateway providers internationally
- Delayed Delivery - send a message now for delivery at a future time
- Delivery Receipts - track the status of sent messages
- Message Logging - track the history of all sent messages
- Message templates - create an unlimited number of pro forma templates
- Send Messages to WhatsApp Users using the Twilio API for WhatsApp
- Support for Webhooks: have incoming messages and delivery status updates pushed to your
FileMaker Server automatically
Availability, Pricing, and Compatibility
fmMMS is available in a number of licenses: Company, Product (Vertical Solution) and Developer. It is available now from the Databuzz website at https://www.databuzz.com.au/fmmms/. Company Licenses start at AUD $695.00. fmMMS requires FileMaker Pro v16 or later and an account with one of the supported MMS Gateways.
* Not all MMS Gateways support all features of fmMMS. Some features might incur additional charges by your selected MMS Gateway. Webhooks require hosting by FileMaker Server and the Data API or Custom Web Publishing using the PHP API and a static IP address, or a web server running PHP.
Phone: +61 418 468 103
WhatsApp: +61 418 468 103
About Databuzz: Databuzz is a long-standing member of the FileMaker Business Alliance. We have been developing and deploying FileMaker solutions for clients in Australia and internationally since 1999. Our clients are individuals, small-medium businesses, government agencies and multi-national corporations. Databuzz was founded by Andrew Duncan, a Certified FileMaker 18 Developer. For more information please visit our website at https://www.databuzz.com.au.
FileMaker is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
If you have issue with the content of one of the news items posted here, feel free to voice your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please limit feedback to improper content. Do not include your opinions about a product. Thanks for your understanding.