Database Pros is not affiliated with the organization posting this news item and does necessarily not endorse the products or services mentioned.
If you have a question about a news item, please contact the company who posted the press release.
News Main Menu
POP3it Pro 6.1 Released - New TLS Version Setting + Bug Fixes
COMM-UNITY NETWORKING SYSTEMS, LLC. RELEASES POP3IT PRO 6.1, A FILEMAKER PRO PLUG-IN.
Fort Worth, TX, March 24, 2021 -- POP3it Pro 6.1, with new options for setting the TLS version and a slew of bug fixes, is now available from CNS
Plug-ins. See the What's New section below for a full change log. POP3it Pro is available immediately at http://www.cnsplug-ins.com/ for download.
2021 Anniversary Sale
Don't forget! Our 22nd Anniversary Sale is happening this week. Take 22% off all orders, even upgrade and renewal orders, with the coupon code "Ann Sale 2021".
POP3it Pro allows you to connect to a POP3 Email Server and download email directly into your FileMaker Pro database. With the advanced plug-in architecture of FileMaker Pro 14 and above, POP3it Pro has the freedom to work with your email databases like never before. It's entirely possible to add email downloading capabilities to your databases without writing a single script.
* Minimum TLS Version has been changed to 1.2
* New option to set the TLS Version
* Fixed an issue where blank lines would disappear from Quoted Printable encoded emails
* Fixed issues with downloading emails where emails would occasionally become corrupt or missing information
* Improved memory management while downloading emails
* Fixed issues setting some authentication types via script
* Fixed issues with using SSL/TLS connections under FileMaker Server on Windows
* Fixed issues with decoding some multibyte character (ie. non-English) emails encoded with Base64
* Fixed issues with marking emails for deletion not actually getting deleted when using the CheckAccount function
* Added the ability to set/get the SSL Verify Host/Peer settings with Set/GetAccountOption functions
* Fixed issues with selecting/specifying files on Google Drive shares
* Updated with latest CNS Core changes
* Various internal bug fixes
Pricing and Availability
POP3it Pro is available immediately at http://www.cnsplug-ins.com/ for download. A full-working Demo copy of the plug-in is available to test it out before purchasing.
If you purchased POP3it Pro anytime from March 24th, 2020 until now, you can install this latest version free of charge. If you purchased POP3it Pro anytime between March 24th, 2019 and March 23rd, 2020, you can renew your license for 50% off the current price. If you purchased POP3it Pro anytime before March 24th, 2019, you can renew your license for 25% off the current price. You can check your eligibility for license renewals by logging into your account on our online store. Please contact us for your personalized coupon if you would like to renew.
POP3it Pro prices range from a 1-User License for $65 to a World License for $1095 (World Licenses include a free Server License). A Server License of POP3it Pro for use with FileMaker Pro Server is $595. A Developer's License of POP3it Pro is $1295. Please see our online store at https://www.cnsplug-ins.com/store/ for more pricing information and information about Educational/Non-Profit institutions.
All prices subject to change without notice.
Review copies for article write-ups available upon request. Please contact us at email@example.com if you are interested in reviewing the plug-in.
Comm-Unity Networking Systems, LLC.
PO Box 137559
Fort Worth, Texas 76136
If you have issue with the content of one of the news items posted here, feel free to voice your concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please limit feedback to improper content. Do not include your opinions about a product. Thanks for your understanding.